WE ARE HAPPY TO BE A CHARITY PARTNER WITH PET REMEDY
- Pet Remedy works with the pet’s own natural calming mechanisms by mimicking GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) which is a natural calming agent present in all mammals, reptiles, and birds.
- So when a pet becomes stressed or anxious the Pet Remedy actives help trick fired-up nerve cells into thinking they are getting a message from the brain to calm. This is why it starts to help instantly.
Explained by Dr. Flo Watt MRCPsych (Consultant Psychiatrist)
- The formulation is predominantly Valerian oil based (from Eastern Europe), with small inclusions of Vetiver (from Indonesia), Sweet Basil, (from Europe), and Clary Sage (from France) essential oils.
- Many Valerian preparations are too potent and can sedate rather than calm. Pet Remedy is low concentration and the diffuser delivers a constant slow release, which is very kind and gentle in its effect on the metabolism. Likewise for the calming sprays and wipes which are water based.
Valerian absolute oil
- Valerian is a perennial herb with short rhizomes, aromatic feathery leaves and clusters of small pink or white owers. There are over 260 different species of Valerian worldwide but only a few have calming properties and we obtain optimum results for Pet